Thursday 13 March 2014

HEY BLOGGER + IMPORTANT

Whoops hello everybody, it's Hyperlightdrifter from Tumblr. I'm here to say that my school's internet sucks and it won't allow me onto Tumblr so I went through many a place in order to find a way to work around the Tumblr block and found Blogger so HELLOOO.

I'm also here to say that I highly doubt you should trust hyperlightdrifter.blogspot.com . Their little blogspot there mainly consists of information of Hyper Light Drifter and a download to the 'actual game' even if it isn't out yet so whatever you do, don't download it unless Heart Machine says otherwise (i.e it's an official download or w/e).

And ESPECIALLY note that hyperlightdrifter.blogspot.com isn't me due to the fact that it was taken looong prior to when I joined up here and that I wouldn't be so horrible as to give everybody a virus via a fake download. >8-(

But yeah, I'm here now and ready to rumble! This is going to be swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment